HCS 3000 - Workplace Safety Systems
Prerequisite for Off-Campus
HCS 3000 is a mandatory Alberta Education prerequisite course for all Alberta high school students wanting to participate in Work Experience Program or Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP). HCS 3000 is about workplace safety systems and upon completion students will receive one credit.
Criteria for registration in the HCS 3000 course is as follows:
- Students must be currently registered with RDCRS Off-campus as a Work Experience or RAP student. To register, submit
- Students must be under 20 as of September 1 of the current school year
- Students must be a minimum of 15 years of age
HCS3000 is delivered through St. Gabriel Learning Centre. HCS 3000 - Workplace Safety Systems application or type bit.ly/rdcrshcs3000
RAP or Work Experience credits cannot be assigned to students who have not completed HCS3000.
For Further Information
- Phone | 403-343-1055 ext 310259
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org